
A Blogplace. This is where I will give updates on my crazy summer in logan. I'm excited to start all new a fresh. No School. No Boy. New Roommates. New Ward. New CLEAN apt. Everything that I could ask for. This summer is going to be great. I moved into my new apartment on thursday and it already is ten times better than the old place. I am excited for summer vacations and just the warm weather (in logan?- amazing). This week my co-worker and I were pretty much homeless. I had to be out of my apartment by Monday, she had to be out by Friday. We were lucky and were able to live with our other co-worker in her new home. It was fun, but I'm glad to be at my own house and have my own space!!! I'm looking for a job and will hopefully find one in the near future. Until I post again- remember to smile!
This Summer is going to be the best in the world!!
ReplyDelete