Monday, January 11, 2010

Goal before the mission

I have a goal to go to every temple in utah except for Vernal and Monticello. That is 11 temples folks!!! 11 of them. I have already visited three; Draper, Manti, and Salt Lake. Hopefully I will visit both the Jordan River and Bountiful this week. It is a goal to also keep me going to the temple as often as I can. I love going to the temple because I love pondering about the plan and what certain symbols mean, I also love feeling the Lords spirit. I love it so very much.


The hardest thing about this goal is that a lot of the temples close for two weeks during this time of year. This means that I'm going to have to do a lot of planning to make sure that I can get to all of them before I leave. But I'm determined to do it so hopefully I will be able to. Where there is a will there is a way, right?



Also I have a new discovery concerning temples; Manti temple is one of my absolute favorites.... I think I might even like it more than the Salt Lake temple. It is just beautiful inside and out. I love it lots!!! I visited it for the first time last friday and have found myself hoping to get back to it anytime possible. I absolutely loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment