So the end of a semester is fast approaching and I have so much I need to do. By next Tuesday I will mostly be done with school but I am stressing because I have so many things to do before then. Yet here I am blogging and on top of that I am watching Star Wars Episode VI (the best episode ever). This week has been so stressful because on top of this I have to try and find a job. I just want Tuesday to finish up quickly then I will have a couple of few small assignments before the end of the semester. The nice thing about this being the plan is I only have one final one in first aid. On Monday of finals week I definitely be done with school for the semester.
A year from now I will be graduating (finally after 19 years of school I will be done). I am so excited for that to happen and then I will have my own classroom and be a teacher.
I am also stressed because I feel like I need to expand my horizons and find new things to do. I want to someday go surfing, sky diving, rock climbing etc. Soon I will be training for a 1/2 marathon and that will be a lot of work but very rewarding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment