Can you believe it has been years since I have written but hear I am and I think it is time I start writing again.
This last year has been one of the most stressful in my life. All teachers say that the first year they teach is the hardest. I sure hope this is true because it was extremely hard. Between a title one school, students with attitude of teenagers, and a non-supportive staff, this year has been very rough. That being said next year I get to teach at a school I have always dreamed about teaching in, in a great grade, Silver Mesa Elementary third grade. It will still be a struggle but I think it will be a better year.
A couple of weeks a go I bought a new car. It was dad's old work car, a Chevy blazer. I got a good deal with it and finally have my own wheels.
My life is exiting and changing and it just feels right. I'm so excited by it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment