Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Computers, Ants, and vacation



I just wanted to declare to the world that after a whole month of boredom and waiting my computer is finally accessible and working. It is amazing how dependent I am on a small little box.


Have you ever been infested with insects before well I have decided that my apartment must be infested with ants. Today I was running late today and I didn't get anything to eat so I grabbed my box of Cheez-its from the living room floor and ran out the door. I was hungry at work so I pulled out my box, stuffed a handful into my mouth, swallowed and went to grab another handful, it was then that realized the box was covered in ants (well had at least 7 ants on it) and my purse had some too! Needless to say I did not eat anymore and the box is now in the garbage. And here I sit living off of smarties and tootsie rolls.... the only thing edible here. YUMMY!!

I'm here at work dying because I'm hungry but also because I have been on vacation for a week (pictures to be posted soon) and have another vacation in a week and I just don't want to be here anymore!!! I feel like I have ants crawling all over me up and down my throat. It is disgusting!!! YUCK! So that is my story for the day!!! fun stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment