Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catch up

Saturday: I was grateful for guardian angels that sit with you through a scary drive through the canyon. One imparticular that I know was there watching to make sure I was okay and that I stayed alert. It was fitting that as I came through the canyon I found that on the other side of the valley there was a part in the clouds with sun shining through, it was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. I'm grateful for the help of all the angels in my life both living and not.

Sunday: The growth of a boy to a man. This day I went from seeing a boy that I once knew to see a glimpse of the man he is going to become. It was neat as I watched this young man bear his testimony of prayer and of having good friends. I was very impressed with how far he has come since high school.

Monday: I am grateful for children and the excitment in the classroom and the example of a little girl asking her friend for forgiveness for something that she said. It was something that
taught me that we can always ask for forgiveness no matter how bad the stuff we did.

Today: It has been very hard for me to be grateful today; I failed a math test, the worst I've ever done in school. I dont really know how I feel about this. I guess I'm grateful today for physical therapists that know what they are doing and can help you fix a knee that has been killing you for a month or more. I was grateful that they gave me things to do to fix it. I'm grateful for all the help of supportive friends. I am grateful that I learned a lesson about studying and that I need to put more of an effort towards school.

No comments:

Post a Comment