Today: I'm grateful for a beautiful sunset that lit up the sky. It was beautiful. I was grateful that although work was busy there was a small moment when I could look up in the sky and see the colors all mixing to become a beautiful smear of light. I couldn't help but call all my co-workers over to look at this sight. It made me think that surely God exists because something that beautiful couldn't "just happen". I also wished that I had a camera so I could capture this moment and keep it forever.
Yesterday:
I was grateful for a professor that understands and help me see that I really understood the subject better than my test score said I did. It was also a relief to find out that my grade in the class will still be about what I thought it was going to be before I took the test. That is something I'm very grateful for.
Wednesday:
I was grateful for getting out of class early so I was able to work on some homework, also so I could have sometime before going to a performance for the night. I'm grateful that the performance wasn't very long and it was also entertaining. I thought it was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment