Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Sense of Smell
Today I am grateful for the the ability to smell. Some people who I know me will laugh at this because they know I like some abnormal smells. Such as I like the smell of rubber, like rubber tires. This is the smell that you smell near the bike section of a store. Also I like the smell of gas, grass cuttings, and coffee. But not fresh brewed coffee, I like the more stale smell of coffee, the smell that you get when you are in a book store, or the smell in the USU library. Also I like the smell of the AC in cars, this is like a musty smell and it is one of my favorite smells. I know weird huh. I like the smell of fresh painted rooms, and the smell of new carpet. I like the smell of leaves, and the smell of fresh snow (yes this does have a smell). I like the smell of new books and the smell of fresh laundry. So because I like so many smells I have decided that I'm very grateful for the sense of smell. It is a great thing to have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment