Monday, August 24, 2009

Trips part one

My Favorite place in the world. I got to spend a whole week in Joe's Valley this year and I totally loved it. I took only a few pictures but here are some.


Our camp.... The mountains..... Love them!!!!


We took a trip to Orangeville... We had to ride in the back and I got kinda car sick... I never get car sick but maybe it was the windy roads.



My Great-Great Grandma Jenny Jewkes is buried in Orangeville. She was a neat lady she was still alive when I was born, it is very interesting.


I love the mountains so much and I wish I could go back!!


We went fishing (of course), had Joe's valley idol (with special alien guests), had taco salad and cobbler, played around, roasted mallows and laffy taffy, sitting in the rain, cleaned up a leaky tent, lived, loved, and laughed. Joe's valley was awesome!!!!




2 comments:

  1. I know that this has always been a highlight to your families summer. I've seen a few of the pictures from this years event and it looked as wonderful as every other one. I'm glad you got to have such a great experience. You're part of one amazing family and glad we can be part of your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with me.
    I'm glad you got to have such a great experience. You're part of one amazing family and glad to see that.

    aminosauren

    ReplyDelete