Tuesday, January 26, 2010

count down

I don't really know what to write but I feel like I should because I only have 3 weeks to go until I am a missionary... It is very crazy to me... and I feel no where near ready. I have been spending lots of time with family because I will miss them lots while I am gone. Right now Justin and I have been playing a game of monopoly for quite a few days. he has to do homework and stuff but as soon as that is done we play the game. We are not quite sure who is winning because I have a lot of expensive property but he has more money.... I think it will still be a long game yet. I love spending this time with him because he is going to grow up lots while I am gone... I am pretty sure he is going to start his growth spurt... he could be taller than I when I get back. I also should be working on a talk right now but for some reason can't figure out what exactly I am supposed to be talking about... I sit down to do it and I am just stumped and can't come up with anything. I'm excited to go out but very nervous... I think I realized how nervous I was last week. My cousin went into the MTC last week and it made me realize how close it was to when I go in. My aunt was telling me about dropping him off and it finally struck me that I'm leaving and I'm leaving for a year and a half when I can't see my family... this is going to be HARD but I'm sure I can do it. I know the Lord wants me too, and I know I will grow.

Also I have a new goal. I'm in the middle of the Book of Mormon and I have a goal to read it hopefully by the end of the week.... i'm having some marathon days that hopefully will help. As for a temple update I have to still go to Oqquirh, Logan, Ogden, and St. George but by this time next week I will have been to all of those temples..... I feel very lucky that I live in a place where so many temples are avaliable to me.

Anyway this blog didn't really say that much but it is kind of what is happening in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment