s. I suppress all feelings because I am afraid that I will be rejected. I have lost many opportunities with boys because I am so stupid that I can't let my emotions show. It comes down to the fact that I really have issues with letting myself be vulnerable. I don't like to let my guard down. I am sure that if I do I will end up hurt. So instead I decide to hide it all because it is easier than being rejected. So I sit here hiding behind a mask, hoping for something that will never be because I don't know how to show it.So what do I do? How do I get over this complex that I have?
How do I have the courage to show him I like him?
Two things: Laugh at his jokes. Guys like to feel appreciated and this will help him see that. Next, touch his arm slightly and for a second when you talk to him/laugh at his joke. That seems cheesy, but that playfulness will get his attention. Really though, guys need all the help they can get!
ReplyDelete