Friday, November 13, 2009

Today:
I'm grateful for the sun. It has been a nice day outside today and I'm grateful for the shining sun. It is supposed to snow tomorrow and it did snow yesterday so I'm so grateful that it did not snow today and that I could walk home in the nice weather. YES it was kinda cold but I could deal with that as long as there wasn't lots of slush and wet stuff we call snow. I love the sun especially in the fall and the spring. I love sunsets and sunrises. I love the way the sun glistens of the snow in the winter and off the lakes in the summer. I love the freckles that the sun gives my nose and cheeks. I am very grateful that I could feel the sun.

Yesterday:
I missed doing this yesterday but yesterday I was grateful for great friends who will pick you up from school when it is snowing so that you don't have to walk home while it is freezing and there is slush all in your face. Also for good friends who bring you your keys at work because you forgot to grab them before you left. I love them so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kristi, I'm grateful for you. You are such an example to me. I love you like a sister and think about you often. I'm so excited for you to go on your mission because I know you'll be so blessed but like your roommates I'm sad I wont get to see you. You are amazing, and I know that my life has been blessed in so many ways by you. I just wanted you to know that I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete