Tuesday, May 19, 2009
INTERNET
Today my apartment finally got internet. I'm so excited... I never knew how dependent I was on it. But it is so hard to function when you have NO internet. You need to check your email and guess what you have to hike up the hill to campus find a place that you can get internet... give up because your computer is not getting internet anywhere. Decided to go to the library... where you sit for 3 mins, find out that guess what you have no new emails to read. Then you just have to go home. Yes this really did happen. It was one of the many adventures that I had this last 2 and half weeks without internet. Also have you ever tried to find a job these days with no internet. It is almost impossible.... almost all places have you apply online. Thus I am very grateful for the internet. It makes me happy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment