Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FLASH BACK!

Monday night I had a flash back to High School. My choir director from high school is retiring from the music department and they invited alumni back to sing two numbers as a suprise to him. He really was suprised which is a miracle because he always knows everything even if it is supposed to be a secret. It was a really good performance and I was so glad that I was able to go.

It is interesting how many memories came back as I was performing on that stage. It was such a fun night. I also was able to catch up with some old really great friends from high school. It is interesting how many girls are engaged or already married. I know I feel no where near ready for that but to each their own.

Also it was fun to be there because my sister just made Vocal Ensemble and monday night they announced that she is the secretary for the Choir (the one position that she really didn't want). But Congrats Kim, you are going to have a totally awesome year next year!!!!!



As for me at home I totally found this movie that I am absolutely in love with it is a BBC mini series called North and South and I'm not kidding people it is amazing my roomies and I stayed up until 2 am just so we could finish it!!! and by amazing I mean fantastically awesome... better (I think) than even Pride and Prejudice. That is saying a lot.

Also my new ward is awesome and I already love doing activities with them!!! I'm still looking for a second job but am now working every day and DFCU. Megan is gone and I miss her!!!


Still no boys to speak of but you know what that is okay.... I like the single thing.

Thats about it for me. I wish I had more to talk about but well whatever!!! Until I blog again... remember to smile!!

2 comments:

  1. Kristi you are so weird!-Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not weird I promise! besides what is weird about this blog.. seems normal to me

    ReplyDelete