Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life without a computer

So I totally forgot the password to get into my computer. I have no idea what it could be. So I have been living without a computer for quite a few weeks. It is no fun. And that my friends is why I have not blogged much lately.

So updates
- I'm now 21: legal and able to drink (if I wanted to)
- My roommates and family made this a great birthday.
- My sisters visited me in logan last week. We watched North and South, Went to tummi yummies and went to the temple.
- Megan is home from Europe
- I ran/walked a 5k on the Fourth of July.... it was alright... It made me want to run more though
- I am very proud to be an American
- Joe's Valley is in 12 days and I'm excited because I am going form the whole week... I'm going early with Aunt Carol's family
- Jordan is coming home soon from his mission. I can't believe he has been gone for 2 years.... I got to read his last to letters to his family and they were amazing.... My cousin has sure grown up.
- Joseph has been gone for a whole year on his mission... weird.... long and yet very short.
- My hair is very soft today.

Well I've got to go but I hope to update more soon!!!!
Keep smilin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment