Friday, October 16, 2009

Blessings

It is interesting how the moments when trials are the hardest are when the Lord seems to bless us the most. And even in bad situations you can find his hand in everything, making the situation easier.

I'm so greatful for the Lord and the atonement in our lives. How the Lord knows what is happening at all times and he has a plan for us. He watches over us and sends his Guardian angels to help us; to watch us so that we can sleep at night.

I am so greatful for blessings and I'm trying to see the Lord in my every day life, in the good things and in helping with the bad things.
I'm grateful for the safe embrace of a hug. For the wisdom her grandma, the bestest friends in the world, the sincere words of a prayer, for the peace of the temple, for the strength of roommates, for neighbors that are like big brothers, for the whisperings of the spirits, for the priesthood and the sweet message of a blessing, for my loving parents, for prayers, for scriptures, for the atonement and how it can wipe away pain, For everything beautiful in the world. For a loving Heavenly Father who loves his children and hurts whenever they hurt.


I'm very grateful for everything that I have been blessed with. There truley are angels around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment