Friday, November 6, 2009

Music

I'm very grateful for music right now. I love that I can put on songs that change my mood or match my mood. Music that gives you confidence and adds a bounce to your step as you walk to class. Music that calms you right before you go to sleep. Music that makes you happy to listen to it. Music that makes you cry. That makes you dance, that makes you laugh, that makes you feel. Music that you can pound out your anger with. Music is such a powerful thing, and I am so grateful for it in my life. I am also grateful that I can make music of my own. I'm grateful that I learned to play the violin, the piano, and that I love to sing. I'm grateful to the Lord for allowing us to hear and feel music. I love that music can fill your insides and that it feels as if your spirit is dancing inside your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment