One of my friends is blogging once a day for the whole month about things she is grateful for. I decided to do the same. Mine won't be as eloquent as hers but know it comes from the heart.
Today I am grateful for roommates who love me even when I'm grumpy. They also listen to me with all my dumb problems that seem to be consuming my life right now. They talk me through my issues and help remind me of who I am.... A beautiful daughter of God. They have had to deal with my grumpy side this week and instead of getting upset at me they were concerned for my wellbeing. They remind me of what is most important. They are there when I need them to be. They sometimes know me better than I know myself. They say they support me on going on my mission (they really do support me) but then tell me that they really wished that I could stay here and be with them. They are my family away from my family. I feel comfortable with them and am able to express myself to them. They are my best friends and I hope we all will continue to be best friend. I look to their advise in lots of situations. I value their opinions. I'm thankful for everthing they do. They are the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KRISTI, Don't leave me. Please.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Love, me.